A tiny versatile board that does all the neat Arduino tricks you’re familiar with:9 channels of 10-bit ADC, 5 PWM pins, 12 Digital IOs as well as hardware serial connections Rx and Tx. Running at 16MHz and 5V. There is a voltage regulator on board so it can accept voltage up to 12VDC. If you’re supplying unregulated power to the board, be sure to connect to the “RAW” pin on not VCC.
You can re-program it yourself by following How To Program The Pro Micro.
- ATmega32U4 running at 5V/16MHz
- Supports Arduino IDE v1.0.1 and above
- On-Board micro-USB connector for programming
- 9 x 10-bit ADC pins
- 12 x Digital I/Os (5 are PWM capable)
- Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections
- Dimensions: 1.3×0.7″