Game Boy Controller v2.0 for Raspberry Pi projects like the Game Boy Zero and Game Boy 3. We all know how tedious and time-consuming the process of building one can be so I made this board to simplify that and save some time.
- Built-in low/high pass filter to remove unwanted noises or frequencies.
- Built-in Class-D stereo audio amplifier.
- Built-in headphone jack.
- Supports 2-speaker setup for left and right audio.
- Built-in resistors for the speakers to minimize noise.
- All features from Game Boy Controller v1.1.
- GPIO Buttons and RetroPie. You can find a copy of RetroPie 4.3 image with the Adafruit Retrogame Utility already pre-installed. Just follow the GPIO configuration when wiring the controller buttons.
- Wiring Guide for Game Boy Controller v2.0
- GPIO Button Guide for Game Boy Controller v2.0